Plus North Brand Spotlight - Simply Be

Monday, July 28, 2014


5 weeks ... 
OMG 5 Weeks till Plus North, words cannot describe how excited I am there is so much going on behind the scenes that we can't wait to bring you an awesome event.

As you guys are all aware one of our Premier Sponsers is Simply Be, the new arrivals they have I find I am glancing at longingly at every opportunity. 
I can't wait to see what new arrivals they will be bringing to Plus North.

They very kindly sent myself, Toni, Kim and Gemma this 

You can't beat a good blazer can you you can wear them with anything, dresses, skirts jeans you name it. 

The jacket in itself is smart and dressy and so I wanted to break from tradition and use it in a more casual look.


I teamed it with a black vest top, a denim skirt, cropped leggings and pumps.

The funky thing about this jacket is the zip detail and I found the fabric generous yet true to size.



I really like this look and can see me wearing it quite a lot when the weather starts to get a bit cooler (if it gets cooler!!?) 

Make sure you check out Toni, Kim and Gemma's blogs to see how they styled their jacket.

You can still buy tickets to Plus North HERE, go on.... its going to be immense.

Love

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements