Independence Nails

Friday, July 04, 2014



Happy Independence Day to all my American Buddies.
 
In honour of Independence Day I decided to paint my nails accordingly.
 
 
 
I used my old faithful Barry M Denim as the base coat and
then added my new Revlon Top Coat Graffiti that I purchased in Milton Keynes last weekend. 
The link for the graffiti is to the Boots website but I can't find my exact one on there,
you may be better actually going into a Boots store to look for this particular one.
 

 
I have to say I am loving the effect it has given, almost like fireworks.
Very fitting for 4th July I thought.
 
If you celebrate Independence Day I hope you have a lovely time.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements