I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse......

Tuesday, July 08, 2014


I've been toying with the idea of getting a jumpsuit for a while now
but always stayed away as I thought they would look silly on me.

When I saw that Simply Be had a sale on and found this beauty in there 
I ordered it and thought, well.... it it looks crap I can always send it back right?


As soon as I tried it on it sounds crazy but I felt empowered, its weird how clothes 
can make you feel, teamed with heels, black shades and a statement necklace I felt 
like a woman in charge!!!

Chris has been away over the weekend and when I sent him a photo he was like....
wow you look like a mafia broad.... 
I took that as a backhanded compliment ;)
well y'know... I am Italian, I probably do have connections somewhere... lol.


Shop My Look

Silver Heels: Next (old)
Sunglasses: Primark
Necklace: Charity Shop then custom painted by Me




Check out the rest of the Simply Be Sale HERE.

Anyone get my Godfather reference by the way? ;)

Love

Mrs Em xxxx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look gorgeous Em! Love this. I've never been brave enough to pull off a jumpsuit but I think I definitely should.
    Jade x
    www.jadeddaily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements