GRWM - Summer Bronze

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I've been experimenting with tans recently, there's just something about having that
glow over the summer. 
Usually I am like Caspar and I'm fine with that in the winter, but during the summer
I really do like a bit of colour. 
I have recently found my ultimate tan in Cocoa Brown (I'll be doing a separate post on this soon so keep your eyes peeled) but seeing as I have been bronzing myself I wanted to try a 
Summer Bronze Make Up Look. 

Today my Summer Bronze GRWM video is up on my channel, you can view it HERE.

I hope you enjoy.

Please note, I am by no means a make up artist, 
I'm just sitting in front of my camera having a mess around with my make up.
Hope you like it.

Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements