ELF- Pouty Petal

Thursday, July 10, 2014




Following on from my ELF Haul yesterday this is going to be the first post of the many products I ordered.
 
And so today I want to show you one of the two lipsticks I purchased.
 
This is one of the mineral lipsticks that only cost me a couple of quid as part of my discount and as a lipstick fiend I wanted  to buy a couple of lippies from ELF to y'know..... sample and try out and if they didn't suit me then it didn't break the bank.
 
This one is POUTY PETAL

 
I'm all about the bright lipsticks, I don't have very many
neautral, light tones and that's why I chose this one.
 
I blimmin love it, the colour is so cute, I can't quite work out if it has more pink tones or more blue tones as in certain lights it looks pink and others has a hint of a lavender...
let me know what you think???
 
 
The durability of this lipstick I found pretty good and didn't have to reapply until way after lunchtime, not bad considering I drink at least 5-7 cups of decaf coffee in that period and the texture is nice and balmy so it feels nice and nourishing.
 

 
You can order this shade from ELF HERE, the 51% discount is STILL available so make sure you take advantage.
 
Look out for more ELF reviews soon.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements