Blogging Every Day

Tuesday, July 01, 2014


pic: source

           This month I have decided to set myself a challenge. 
A blogging challenge if you will.
I am so lack lustre with blogging and now I have this brand spangly new blog that marries up to everything I want to try my bestest to be a better blogger.
 
I plan to blog every single day this month..... maybe for the foreseeable future who knows, lets see how this month goes first, plus I am toying with idea of vlogging everyday again in August so we'll seeeeeee....
 
I am looking forward to dipping my toe back into the blogging pool again and then fully submerging myself and feeling the love and passion for it all over again.
 
I hope you will join me on my little journey this month and fall in love with my blog all over again too.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements