Big ELF Haul

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

I FINALLY got round to making an ELF order last week.
I don't know why it took me so long, I've been wanting to try this brand for such a long time yet somehow I just always prefered mooching around Boots and Superdrug to find the bits that I need.
I was awake VERY early one day last week and saw an email come through that ELF had a 25% sale.
I know they have really good sales, sometimes even up to 50% off, but that morning I felt the urge to take advantage of the discount and FINALLY place that order.
I ordered 11x items and it came to a grand total of £20.74 for ELEVEN items!!!

I plan to review these items all separately at some point, but in the meantime you can watch my unboxing video HERE.
Next make up I want to try is Reveloution.
Love
Mrs M xxxx

NB: I've just had an email to say they are now having a 
51% sale - quick go grab a bargain!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements