#StyleAtAnySize - Part 8 - Capri Floral

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

 
 
 
This week on #StyleAtAnySize we are both wearing the black and white floral print Capri trousers from the David Emanual Collection at BonMarche
 
We both received these quite some time ago and although we are trying to branch out and wear different items we still have a few things that are samey samey that we want to incorporate into the series.
 
And so as you can see we have styled these trousers both completely differently, yet weirdly have both chosen to style them with pink - this was weird as we both didn't discuss this prior.
We obviously both just like pink.
 
I opted for a more comfy casual look with these and have dressed my outfit down with a collarless blazer and converse.
 
 
 
 
 
SHOP MY LOOK
Converse - Converse
Sunnies - Primark
 
 
It was nice to dress an outfit down actually as my first instinct is to always dress an outfit up.
But I figured that as the trousers were so stand out I wanted the rest of the outfit to be pretty plain.
 
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed this weeks style.
 
 
 
We will be back again in two weeks with a different trend so keep your eyes peeled.
 
Don't forget to check out my video over on my YT Channel and also check out Khila's Blog for her take on this weeks challenge and also your chance to take part in a Plus North Competition.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx
 
 
 
*trousers kindly sent to us by Bonmarche

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements