#StyleAtAnySize Part 7 - Leather

Wednesday, June 04, 2014



We're Baaaaaaaaaack!!! Miss us??
After a little break Style At Any Size is back and will now be a fortnightly series.
 
This week we have decided to style the Leather Skirt trend.
As you can see we are forgone wearing the same outfit and more branched out into what we
already have in our wardrobes and style what we have and what we are comfortable in.
 
I opted to wear this outfit from Marisota.
I initially tried on this outfit back in April when I went to the Marisota Shapeology Pop Up Tour
you may have seen my post on this. You can read all about it HERE.
I mentioned then I was sceptical at first but after some convincing
I tried it on and LOVED it.
 
It has that va va voooom about it - the PVC front panel has the leather effect and dare I say it,
makes you feel instantly sexier.
I feel kinda edgy and it is totally out of my comfort zone - you know me I'm all about dresses and floral fluffiness, but this outfit gives me an different look and I really enjoy it.



 
SHOP MY LOOK
Necklace: Primark




 
I'm so glad to be back, I've missed this series, even though it was only a few weeks break.
 
I hope you enjoy what we plan to bring you in the future.
We have taken all your comments on board and if you guys have any requests then please get in touch.
You can either tweet us on #StyleAtAnySize or comment on our blogs or on our
You Tube Videos HERE.
 
Make sure you check out Khila's Blog and You Tube to see the kind of look she has gone for.
I am loving her more night time look its glam and sexy and
THOSE HEELS!!!
 
Look out for another #StyleAtAnySize post in two weeks time
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements