Not Enough Time.....

Monday, June 09, 2014

Do you every suffer from blog guilt? I do every single day - I wish I had the time and energy to blog every single day I really do.
As of late I have been finding myself a bit stuck - I love my blog it has taken me to great places, events, given me great friends and has made me feel at ease with my body.
I am so thankful to it, yet I feel like I have ignored it of late by only posting once a week, maybe even less sometimes. This saddens me and I want to change it but life gets in the way for me at the moment.
What with working full time, running a house, spending time with Chris, spending time with family, spending time with friends, assisting with Plus North and also running my You Tube Channel I find I run out of hours.
I need to fall back in love with blogging and not feel the guilt, I'm sure plenty of you can relate to what I'm saying.
People may well say, well why don't you spend less time doing You Tube? In all honestly - I love my You Tube Channel. I had to cancel my old channel at the beginning of the year and restart it back up. Last week I hit over 2000x subscribers and I am proud that it keeps growing and to reach that milestone in less than 6 months I am beaming.
My problem is... how do you split the loyalties? How do you split the time? I love both my blog and You Tube equally and want both to flourish but either way one of them will suffer at one time or another and at the moment its my blog that is suffering.
Is posting once a week on my blog enough? Will it hold peoples interest? I just don't know.
Let me know your thoughts???
Love Mrs M xxxx




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12424597/?claim=42g7hhs552e">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think once a week is fine. :)

    Another idea is to cross-post videos from your YouTube to your blog with a short description of what's going on if you think they're relevant to the blog? But it depends whether you think there's a lot of overlap between your blog-readers and youtube subscribers, because if there is then a lot of people will see the same thing twice, which isn't ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tough... I 100% focus on my youtube as I enjoy it more than blogging. Not as good with my words and I love to film and edit and be silly generally lol

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements