New Blog New Start

Wednesday, June 18, 2014


Notice something?
Yep you are reading this post on my brand new blog. 
Why a new blog you may ask?
Haven't you changed your name before you may ask?
Yes and Yes.... But I was never very happy with the names of the blogs and because of this I always blogged half heartedly and I was also gutted that my new YT channel had a completely different name. Those of you that have been around and followers of both my blog and old YT will know I had to start my channel from scratch. 
Because of this I always felt my blog was a bit disjointed. The blog and channel didn't marry up, I wanted everything the same, I wanted everything to be neat and tidy and it wasn't. My business cards now didn't match and I just didn't have the time or the drive to start again with the blog and so it continued to be neglected with posts every week or even less than that. 
That wasn't how I wanted it to be when I started blogging two years ago.
I had passion for it back then and I kind of just lost myself along the way.
Something had to change, and so I decided to start this new blog and it feels great as everything now matches and I have the drive back to write. HOORAY!!!
 
And soooo if you followed Meet The Millards and enjoyed it, please hop on over and follow me on this blog instead as I will be posting from here from now on.
 
I am very excited to be starting again and have lots of posts all lined up ready to go. Its so nice to finally have me back!!!
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am looking forward to this new chapter of your blog. I know exactly what you mean by the names having to match. i am the exact same way :). xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements