Mum & Daughter Day To Longleat

Friday, June 20, 2014


Last Saturday I went to Longleat House and Gardens with my Mum. 

I've been several times before and love the fact that somewhere so beautiful is on our doorstep. 

We usually do go to the Safari Park aswell but instead we just wanted a gentle house and garden type of day.



It's nice to have mother daughter days out. 
We both love stately homes and history. 
Chris isn't a fan, so when I do go it's usually with just mum and it's just lovely to have some quality time with her, walking, talking, picnicking outside the house. Just loveliness. 


We spent a lot of time in the beautiful secret garden where we laughed and took pictures and mum became my photographer for an OOTD post (being posted tomorrow) 










Going out for the day has made me realise that I should do more with my Mum. 
She's my best friend and keeper of all secrets.
Going out for the day and generally just being around her a lot more this month has just made me appreciate her more. 

Watch this space for more mother daughter day posts. 

Where are your favourite places to go as mother and daughter? 

Love 

Mrs M xxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements