The (Almost) Syn Free BBQ

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


How hot was it over the weekend?
I do love a bit of sunshine, long light evenings, flip flops and... BBQs. 

We had a BBQ on Saturday and seeing as I'm doing Slimming World I wanted to show you how I had a pretty much 
'syn free BBQ'


Syn Free Salad



Syn Free Roasted Peppers Stuffed with Couscous and Salad


Eggs syn free


Couscous salad with a stock cube for flavouring all syn free



And my favourite syn free chicken kebabs nom nom. 



Sauces and breads obviously have a syn value so you would have to allocate those accordingly. 

But you can totally fill up on things that are all syn free, leaving you spares syns for a cheeky cider on the sun.

I also did a little video to accompany this post and 
  You can find it my YT channel  HERE

Ps: I lost 5lbs last week. Eeeeee!!!

Love Mrs M xxx 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!! I'm going to a bbq this weekend and was thinking about making lots of salad to bring with me and some kebabs, thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements