#StyleAtAnySize Six Week Update

Wednesday, May 14, 2014



So you may have noticed there's no outfit video/post this week. 
That's because we've decided to do a little round up for you. 
I can't believe the series has been going for six weeks already. Time has certainly flown by. 
We've decided to give ourselves a couple of weeks holiday then come back fresh faced with a load of new styles.

This series has taught me so much, it's taught me to not be afraid to go outside your comfort zone. Try new things and embrace it. It's also shown us that we don't necessarily have to wear the exact same thing, we can just style a trend out own way, which is what we fully intend to do moving forward. 

My favourite week as to be week 4 with the pink pastel jacket from Simply Be. I adore this jacket so much!!! 


What's been your favourite week? 

We'll be back at the beginning of June with a brand new style for you.

We'd also like some feedback, do you want to see  #StyleAtAnySize weekly, two weekly or monthly from now on? We'd love your feedback. 

Don't forget to check out Khilas Blog HERE

Mrs M xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements