#StyleAt AnySize Part 6 Festival/New Country

Monday, May 05, 2014



I really enjoyed this weeks Style At Any Size

We decided to style this gorgeous Joe Browns vintage tea dress from Fashion World in a festival esq style, but then last min decided that it would also work as a country outfit too.

As you can see we both styled the dress very differently.

I opted for the fringe ankle boots and denim jacket look 
whilst Khila styled this with a new country twist and used the skirt as a dress 
which I happen to love. 


                     

Shop My Look:

Joe Browns Dress: Fashion World
Cropped Denim Jacket: Fashion World
Fringe Boots: Fashion World
Sunglasses: Primark


I think it shows how versatile this dress can actually be, 
I know I will also be wearing this dress in the summer with 
ballet pumps and a midi cardigan. 
So so versatile.

I found this dress to be really generous in size due to the 
stretch in the back and i'm glad I sized down and could 
of easily sized down again.


Make sure you check out the video to accompany 
this post HERE as well as hopping on over to 
Khila's Blog and YT Channel.

How would you style this dress?

Love

Em xxxx






*dress and boots kindly sent by Fashion World

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements