Show Us Your #PlusNorthPout

Thursday, May 08, 2014

As you may have seen on Twitter and Instagram at the weekend we launched our model search for 
Plus North by way of asking you to show us your #plusnorthpout



The response has been FAB, we are loving all your 
POUT PICTURES keep them coming.

With only 16 weeks until the big event itself the search has now begun to find 
models to join us to grace the catwalk showcasing some of 
the amazing plus size brands we have on board.

Would you like to model at this years Plus North? 
If so then we'd love to hear from you.
Please email us on: plusnorthmodels@outlook.com 
to request an application form and you could be one of the 
lovelies strutting their stuff  down the runway this year.

Don't forget Plus North now have an Instagram account 
you can follow, come join us...





Good Luck Guys

xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements