Marisota Shapeology Pop Up Tour - The Delayed Post

Tuesday, May 20, 2014




OK so this happened waaaay over a month ago now, actually maybe eight weeks, yikes, but I was unable to write this post as I had no photos and the ones I had on my phone were just shocking.

I'd had some photo's taken at the event and was awaiting for them to be emailed but they never arrived which made me really sad!! 
Queue lots of emails and some detective work and hey presto the pictures appeared in my inbox last Friday with the subject title 'DONT FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR'...... so thank you Fiona
(you know who you are) you are an absolute STAR!!!

And soooo onto the post...

Like I said, a fair few Saturdays ago I was kindly invited to go for an afternoon styling session as part of the Marisota SHAPEology Pop Up Shop Tour with Mark Heyes in Manchester.
 
When I arrived I was greeted by a lovely lady who then took me over to Mark who then guided me to the rails of clothes and discuss my fashion likes, dislikes and talk to me more about his collection.
The attention to detail was second to none and he instantly made me feel relaxed and at ease.
With his arms draped full of the clothes I wanted to try from his AVA range as well as others from Marisota he proceeded to take me to the changing room and waited for me as I tried on some of his gorgeous pieces.
One of the lovely SHAPEology assistants Laura was also there on hand offering me, drinks, tights and bringing me shoes to accompany outfits.
 
For those couple of hours I felt AMAZING!!
What an unforgettable experience.
 
Below are some of the gorgeous outfits I tried throughout the afternoon.


 
Red Polka Dot Skater Dress
 
This was one of my absolute faves and I have worn this over and over again since I ordered it, sadly I can't find the link for it on the Marisota site but I do know its in the sale at Simply Be if you wanted to grab a bargain

 
 
This made me feel instantly like I was in Dynasty - I even suggested adding Shoulder Pads for that 80's vibe - you can't quite see but I had the most amazing gold tipped black heels on with this too that can be found HERE


 
 
At first I was unsure about this but Mark really wanted me to try it and see and I have to say I love this.
The colour is vibrant and it has pockets - You know how I love pockets :)



 
How beautiful is the print on this dress, when I tried it on I didn't want to take it off. Love Love Love this - I would advise sizing up in this a couple of sizes though as it has lining.
Again you can't quite see the heels but I teamed it with the fuchsia pink version of the heels I wore above. You can find them HERE


 
 
 
Last but not least - Look I'm wearing LEATHER!! I was sceptical about this front panelled PU trim leather skirt at first and Mark had said that not many people had tried it on but urged me to give it a go.
As soon as I slipped it on with the electric blue top and the gold tip heels again - wow I felt SEXY!!
Not too revealing but just enough to feel a bit Va Va Voooom

 
Me and the AMAZING Mark Heyes
 
As you can see they have some awesome pieces in both the SHAPEology and the AVA range.
Go check them out.
 
Thanks to Marisota and to Mark for a wonderful afternoon.
 
Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements