Collect+ At Westfield

Wednesday, May 28, 2014


We all love shopping right?.....These days I tend to prefer Internet Shopping, for clothes especially, it beats trudging round shops, looking aimlessly at things, trying things on in stuffy changing rooms and sweating - it really kills the mood doesn't it? 
The only downside to internet shopping however can be the delivery and the return.
You can't always guarantee to be home when the delivery arrives, you end up with a card through the letterbox and then are tied to post office opening times and you're usually at work. 
The same when you want to return something. 
Quite frankly it can be a real pain in the doodah and so with this in mind a couple of Monday's ago I was very kindly invited to London to try out a new service with some other lovely fellow plus size bloggers.

The service is called Collect+ which at the moment in based at Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush. 

The aim of Collect+ is to take the element of 'hassle' out of the delivery aspect of internet shopping.


At their Collect Plus Service Lounge which is linked with lots of the online clothing brands such as New Look, ASOS and Very to name but a few, you can specify that your order can be delivered there so you can collect at a time convenient to you, not only that they have private changing room so you can try on your order in peace and calm, helpful friendly staff on hand and if any of the items are unsuitable and don't fit, you can return them right there and then at the desk. Hassle Free.

Unfortunately I don't live in London, but if I did I would most certainly be making use of this facility, esp the 
1 hour free parking you get if you do use this service. 
We all know how expensive shopping centre parking can be.

I really hope that they make this available nationwide in shopping centres up and down the country as I would definitely would use a service like this.

I really enjoyed testing this service out and spending the day with some lovelies, we had a fab day and here are a few pics for you to enjoy.



Major Trying On Sessions of the items we ordered









Hand Massages at Jo Malone 










End of The Afternoon Cocktails





Love
Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love visiting Westfields and I go there regularly so this will be a service I will definitely be making use of.

    http://mykindofsubtle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements