Bank Holiday Comfy Casual

Monday, May 26, 2014


I hope you all had a fab Bank Holiday.

Gotta love those extra long weekends.

We went to Wales this weekend to visit my in laws and whilst I was there near the docks I could't resist an OOTD post, be it a comfy casual one.

When the weather gets warmer I tend to live in my harem trousers and I went and bought some more.....

I had my new Simply Be delivery on Saturday and couldn't wait to take the items 
I bought away with me.




SHOP MY LOOK 
Pumps - Primark


Musical Statues Anyone???


Gotta Love A Selfie with my man from the weekend xx

Hope you all had a great Bank Holiday.

Love

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit! The print on the Harem pants is something I would go for xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Random question: are the harem pants stretchy / jersey material?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit I am finding myself yearning for lots of pairs of harem pants and loose tops to go with them at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements