Wedding Fever with Fashion World

Thursday, April 10, 2014


I don't know about you but when the spring/summer approaches 
I always think 'weddings'.

When I think of weddings I am always transported back to our wonderful wedding day, however nowadays instead of being the bride I'm the guest and with that, comes fretting over outfits... 
I have three weddings to go to so far this year, one of them I already have my dress sorted as I am a bridesmaid the other two  
I have been umming ahhing over a few several choices for some time now.

When Fashion World asked if I would like to review an outfit for a wedding feature I couldn't say no.


I have been lusting after this Luxe Print Prom Dress for the longest time and it doesn't disappoint. The pattern is just divine and the fit was amazing, I even sized down... yeah that's right!!! 
I found it really flattering, it nipped me in at the waist and I love swishing around in it, I felt like I should be in the 50's I can see me wearing this again and again in the summer with flip flops and pumps and a little cardi, but back to today's purpose ..weddings....

I needed some kind of jacket to accompany my outfit, I went for this Hot Pink Blazer, it makes the outfit pop out bringing out the flecks of pink in the flowers.


Shop My Look:

I also went for the plain black peep toes heels 
to finish off the outfit - which are now in the sale, so go grab a bargain.



All in all I'm very happy with my wedding outfit and can't wait to wear it at the first wedding were off to in two weeks time.

If you're looking for a wedding outfit make sure you check out the great selection from Fashion World HERE

Why don't you check out my video to accompany this post HERE

Love

Em xxxx

*outfit kindly sent by Fashion World


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That dress looks beautiful on you honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma, you look amazing.

    http://cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements