#StyleAtAnySize Part 4 Colour Pop

Sunday, April 20, 2014


I think this weeks Style At Any Size has to be my favourite.

When I received this jacket from Simply Be, I actually did a little squeal. 
Its just gorgeous, the colour, the fit, the feel.

I had been eyeing this up for sometime and to tell you the truth as much as was swooning over it I was actually dubious about it suiting me, I've never owned a pink jacket before.

As soon as I tried it on I was in LOVE. 

For this weeks episode I wanted to do something a little different, I wanted to show you how I styled this jacket for a day to night time look changing just one thing.... the shoes.

Firstly I styled this outfit for a casual daytime look.....


Shop My Look:
Pink Jacket - Simply Be
Black Swing Dress - Simply Be
Necklace - Simply Be (Last Year)
Pink Pumps (Tesco - Old)


And for a night look all I did was change into these glittery heels from Next.



An easy day to night look in one swoop....

You can purchase this gorgeous jacket from Simply Be HERE


Make sure you check out my video on my channel HERE

Don't forget to check out Khila's Blog and YT Channel to see how she styled her jacket.

See you all next week.

Love 

Em xxxx



*jacket kindly sent to us from Simply Be


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements