#StyleAtAnySize - Part 2 - Red Floral Shift Dress

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Hey Everyone,

So, as you are aware I am collaborating with my lovely friend Mikhila from Miss Budget Beauty 
to bring you a new style series #StyleAtAnySize

Today we are bringing you this gorgeous Floral Shift Dress from Next


As a floral print lover this style challenge is right up my street and I am really in my 
comfort zone. 
The challenge however was how I was going to style the dress??

As you would have seen last we week myself and Khila pretty much styled our outfits 
completely the same with no consulting or anything and so this 
week we have consulted beforehand and decided that we would style our outfits totally differently

 I have decided to style it casually as a more 'work outfit' 


Shop My Look

Dress: Next
Cardi: So old I don't remember sorry
Tights: Marisota
Boots: Simply Be
Bag: Primark





I love the gorgeous vibrant red colour of this dress and how diverse it is. 
I certainly look forward to styling it in many different ways.

Make sure you check out my YT video on my channel and also hop on over to 
Khila's blog post and YT Video to see how she styled this dress.

See you guys next week for Part 3... who's loving this series already? I know I certainly am.

Love

Em xxx

*Dress kindly sent to us by Next

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely this dress Em! Give me a red dress with flower print and I'm happy! Great challenge you have got going x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is lovely and i really like the thought behind this series!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements