#StyleAtAnySize - Part 1 - The Pinstripe Blazer

Wednesday, April 02, 2014




Hey Everyone,

So, as you are aware I am collaborating with my lovely friend Mikhila from Miss Budget Beauty 
to bring you a new style series #StyleAtAnySize

We are polar opposites in style and in size, 
in fact you could probably fit x2 Mikhilas in my pocket :)

Our aim is to show you that you can still wear certain styles at ANY size.

We're going to be bringing you posts every Wednesday taking a certain style or outfit piece 
and making it our own and showing you how to work it from a size 10 to a size 20.

We have some identical outfits lined up for the near future and some things that will be 
totally out of our comfort zone, which is fab as we want to experiement with style and trends.

And so today is the first of our #StyleAtAnySize feature and we are bringing you this

BonMarche Pinstripe Blazer although I like to call it a Boyfriend Jacket.


I love this jacket, its so diverse, I have worn it so much since I received it. 
It goes with skirts, trousers, dresses and today I have teamed it 
with a plain black vest top, jeans and pumps for a more comfy casual look.

At only £22 it is such a bargain and would be a real statement item in your wardrobe
You can purchase this jacket HERE


Shop My Look:

Pinstripe Blazer: BonMarche
Vest Top: So Fabulous from Very
Jeans: New Look
Grey Pumps: Primark
Necklace: Charity Shop - customised with sparkly nail varnish


Make sure you check out the first video of this series over on both 
Mine and Miss Budget Beauty's You Tube Channel all the links are below:

To view the video on my channel HERE
To View Mikhila's over on her channel click HERE
To view Mikhila's Blog click HERE

Don't forget to subscribe to us both to check out what we have in store in our next challenge next Wednesday.

Love

Em xxxx





*The blazer was kindly sent to us by BonMarche

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I constantly forget about Bon Marche for clothing. Probably as for so long it was my 90-year-old granny's shop of choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed it Em! xx
    Cheeni @ www.cheenithoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea!! Looking great xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements