Style At Any Size Part 3 - Brights

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Soo this weeks theme as you have guessed from the title is Brights. 

Today we are both styling this bright coloured top from Asda. 


I bought this top around 3x weeks ago now when I was shopping. There they were both perched on the sale rack. One in my size and one in Khilas size and the best bit of all they were only £1 each. I couldn't not buy them right??  
It was too good an opportunity for our little series. 

And so, here is how I have styled my top.
I've gone for a more let's go for dinner, let's go down the pubon a Friday night look teaming it with black trousers and navy heels and a navy quilted bag from Primark. 



I really quite like this look I have to say, for some it may be a bit too bright and outlandish 
but I think that's what draws me to it the vibrant colours and flowers. 

I've already worn this top to work and got so many compliments on it, a complete bargain at 
for only a squidly I say!! 


Shop My Look

Top - George at Asda (unable to find online sorry)
Trousers - M&S 
Navy Heels - Next (Similar HERE)
Quilted Bag - Primark 

Make sure you check out my video to accompany this post HERE and also hop on over to Khila's Blog HERE to see how she has styled her top and also view here video HERE. 

See you guys for the next challenge next week 

Love Em xxxx 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. £1? What a steal!

    http://cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-search-for-perfect-swimsuit.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick question is the top from asda or tesco....you said. Asda and Khila said tesco lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the videos! Such a bargain and it looks lovely!

    Laura- DemandBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements