The Yours Clothing 99p Dress

Saturday, March 01, 2014

A couple of weeks ago now Yours Clothing were doing an amazing offer... 99p dresses.

I excitedly hurried in the door from work straight onto the computer to try and purchase one.

My favourite the polka dot tea dress was sold out completely... bummer.

My second choice of this was still available and in my size... YES....


This is the perfect dress that I will be wearing throughout the spring and summer. 
It did come with a belt but generally I don't get on with belts around my mid drift that being said though, 
I have just ordered some pastel coloured ones 
so I'm going to give them a go with this dress and see.


So what do you think? Not bad for a mere 99p eh!?

Thanks Yours Clothing I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more offers like this for sure.
Also check out the website right now for some great spring sale bargains.

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Emma you look amazing! Your hair really suits you like this! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy bargain! You look gorgeous!

    http://www.cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i can't belive the price you look stunning xx♥xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements