Surprise Neon Floral with ASOS Curve

Monday, March 24, 2014


Hey Everyone,

Surprise surprise I'm wearing a swing dress.... you don't expect anything less from me huh!!? haha!

Today I want to show you newest arrival to my swing dress collection.



When I ordered online this is the picture I saw...



When it arrived the flowers were more neon than I expected, in fact I was quite surprised when I opened the packet. 
I mean I like it and it fits nice and its definatley a keeper but I think the photo online is a bit misleading no?


I teamed my dress with my New Look Leggings and £3 pumps from Primark for a more comfy casual look.

You can purchase this dress from ASOS Curve HERE

Also you can check out my OOTD on the You Tube Channel HERE

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The dress looks fab on you and the neon bits look fine too! I need to pop into primark to buy a few more of those £3 pumps!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the neon, definately doesn't look like that colour in the stock photo does it? Looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements