Style Challenging with Miss Budget Beauty

Monday, March 17, 2014

Hey Everyone,

You may have seen last night on Twitter & Instagram that myself and Mikhila from Miss Budget Beauty are starting a sort of 
Style Challenge if you will.

We are both a totally different shape and size, we have completely different styles, I'm all about the florals and dresses whilst Mikhila is all about the jeans and grey marl. 
This is going to be very interesting!!
We thought it would be fun to try and mix it up a bit and experiment  with different celeb styles as well as trying out each others style.

 I have to say though I'm quite excited about this as I like to be taken outside my comfort zone every once in a while. I mean, I evidently will always revert back to my preferred style but its fun to try new things and you never know, we might actually find a totally new style we fall in love with that we never thought would of suited us in a million years.

When the first Style Challenge will happen, I will let you know, it will be soon.

In the meantime here are our personal celeb style choices we have been bouncing around so far.


My's Choices:




Mikhila's Choices:


pic from Miss Budget Beauty Instagram


As you can see, VERY different.

If you can think of any other styles you think would be a good match or an interesting choice for us then let us know either in the comments or on Twitter or Instagram we'd love to have your input.

Let see where this takes us..... I'm excited.

Love 
Em xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements