PLUS SIZE BLOG SALE!!!

Sunday, March 02, 2014





Hey Everyone,

My wardrobe has been bulging at the seams and as it was the first day of spring yesterday I thought I would give it a spring clean (and make room for some new clothes ...ssshhh don't tell Chris)

And so I thought I would do another blog sale, the last one I did last year proved quote popular.

And so here is Part 1 of my blog sale. 
I still have another wardrobe to clear so expect a Part 2 in the next month or so.

All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

Please note on some of the items I have snipped the labels out as they aggravate my skin.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item or a bulkier item i.e cardigan/blazer I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with most items only being worn a couple of times.

Happy Shopping!!!


SIMPLY BE NEON KNIT CARDIGAN
SIZE: 20/22
WORN TWICE
£8.00



NEXT PEPLUM DRESS
SIZE 16 (STRETCHY)
NEVER WORN
£10.00



NEW LOOK FLORAL SLEEVLESS TEA DRESS - ELASTICATED WAIST
SIZE 18
£6.00
SOLD



JOE BROWN AZTEC TUNIC
SIZE 20
WORN FEW TIMES
£6.00




SIMPLY BE BUTTERFLY PRINT TEA DRESS
SIZE 20
£6.00
SOLD



NEW LOOK BLAZER
SIZE 16
£6.00
SOLD





NEXT DRESS - SLEEVELESS LACE TOP, CRINKLE SKIRTING
SIZE 18
WORN TWICE
£7.00
SOLD


SO FABULOUS - NAVY LACE DRESS
SIZE 18
WORN ONCE 
£8.00
SOLD



GEORGE AT ASDA DIP HEM TUNIC
SIZE 18
NEVER WORN
£6.00



TU POLKA DOT DRESS WITH POCKETS 
SIZE 18
£5.00




NEXT FLORAL TEA DRESS - ELASTICATED WAIST
SIZE 16
£6.00



VERY FLORAL SKATER DRESS
SIZE 14 (STRETCHY)
£6.00
SOLD




SCARLETT & JO PAISLEY PRINT TUNIC
SIZE 22
WORN TWICE
£8.00



PRIMARK TEAL BLAZER
SIZE 20
£5.00




NEW LOOK INSPIRE FLORAL TEA DRESS (ELASTICTAED WAIST)
SIZE 18
£6.00
SOLD




PRIMARK FLORAL STRETCHY TUNIC (GREEN)
SIZE 18
£4.00



PRIMARK FLORAL STRETCHY TUNIC (BLACK)
SIZE 20
£4.00




SIMPLY BE NAVY POLKA DOT DRESS
SIZE 20
£7.00
SOLD



M&S MONOCHROME OVERSIZE BLOUSE
SIZE 22
£6.00





GEORGE AT ASDA FOX PRINT OVERSIZE BLOUSE
SIZE 22
£6.00
SOLD



SIMPLY BE STRETCHY FLORAL TUBE SKIRT
SIZE 18
£6.00



SIMPLY BE STRETCHY FLAMINGO PRINT TUBE SKIRT
SIZE 18
£6.00



NEXT BOW PRINT BLAZER (TALL SECTION)
SIZE 18
WORN TWICE
£8.00



ELECTRIC HANKY STYLE JUMPER WITH HEART ON ELBOWS
SIZE 16 
£5.00



SIMPLY BE LEATHER WAISTBAND GREY SHORTS
SIZE 22
WORN TWICE
£7.00


Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Could I have the polka dot dress and the black next one please xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, can you send me your paypal details please and i'll invoice you. xx

      Delete
    2. Its my other halfs. Its gazwall1000@hotmail.co.uk xx

      Delete
  2. Navy lace dress and new look t dress please x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please can you send me your paypal info. Which New Look Tea Dress? Normal or Inspire? x

      Delete
  3. If still available I like the new look tea dress, the simply b butterfly dress, the navy lace dress and the very floral skater dress. Thank you. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, of course which new look tea dress, normal or inspire? The lady above just needs to clarify and I can advise which is still available. Please can you send me your paypal details and I will invoice you shortly. Thanks x

      Delete
    2. My email is naomiwilson87@googlemail.com

      Delete
    3. The normal size new look one.

      Delete
    4. oh the navy lace has sold, I forgot to mention x

      Delete
  4. Hey Hun

    NEW LOOK INSPIRE FLORAL TEA DRESS (ELASTICTAED WAIST and NEW LOOK FLORAL SLEEVLESS TEA DRESS - ELASTICATED WAIST

    Would love if available xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Inspire one is available. Did you want that one? Send me your paypal hun xxx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, do you still have the TU polka dot dress and the navy tea dress from Next?

    Thanks
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any chance I could buy the M&S blouse? :)
    Gemma xxx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements