One Simply Be Skirt - Five Different Looks*

Sunday, March 02, 2014


Hey Everyone,

When the lovely ladies at Simply Be sent me this amazing Black and White Flock Print Midi Skirt
I wanted to set myself a little challenge and create five different looks for you all.

Here is what I came up with....


COMFY CASUAL
Get the Look:
Denim Shirt
Black Vest 
Baby Pink Pumps



PREPPY PINK
Black Vest
Patent Strapped Heels



SPRING OFFICE
Black Patent Strapped Heels



GETTING MY GIG ON
Biker Jacket
Black Vest



PUB ANYONE?
Black Studded Blouse
Strappy Vest


I love how versatile this skirt can be.
Which look do you prefer?

Love

Mrs M xxxx

All items highlighted you can still get from Simply Be 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements