Emma in Emanuel*

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Well there's a post header I never thought I'd write.
Yep I'm wearing a David Emanuel Dress.

THE David Emanuel who designed Princess Diana's Dress. 

When the guys over at Bonmarche contacted me recently to ask if I was interested in reviewing something from their Spring/Summer Range at first I'll admit I was a bit dubious as I always assumed Bonmarche was for the older generation but it seems they are injecting some items that will appeal to us younger folk.

I was very surprised to see that designer David Emanual
had a range and a lovely elegant range at that.

I was immediately drawn to this stretch twill coral floral panel dress, the style, the shape, the cut, the design.

It's Beautiful.

It is the perfect event dress, wedding, christening.... I'd even go as far as to say I would wear this dress with flip flops.

The fabric feels lovely and is nice an stretchy for perfect coverage of the
lumps and bumps.

I have to say felt really elegant in this dress and can't wait to try out
some more of the collection.


The Perfect Event Dress



Love this dress

Beautiful Print Design



I mustn't forget to tell you how this dress is also easy on the purse strings with a price tag 
of only £29.00, yep that's right, 
less than £30.00 for a designer dress!!! Whats not to love!!

You can purchase this dress HERE

Check out the rest of the Bonmarche dress collection HERE 

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks absolutely lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that really is a beautiful dress! You look great.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements