Barry M Silk Polish

Tuesday, March 18, 2014



I haven’t done a beauty post in I can’t remember how long......
 
I thought it was about time I got my bum in gear and started writing beauty posts again, 
after all this blog is beauty, fashion and lifestyle 
although as of late it’s been more fashion.
 
Soooo onto today’s  post.... BARRY M SILK NAIL POLISHES
 
I recently popped into Superdrug and this nail varnish caught my eye.
 
According to the website this nail varnish is supposed to give a luxurious, chic finish
And you know what it REALLY does!!!

They do this range in six pastel colours perfect for spring/summer
I also picked up the Pink Colour Blossom but I find that a bit too pale for me, 
however I do love this Meadow colour on me.
 







It took three coats to achieve this but all worth it, I love the 
result and it feels lovely on and actually does feel really silky.




You can purchase these from Superdrug HERE they are 
currently on offer 2 for £6 grab a bargain while you can. 

Love

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements