Plus North 2014

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hey Everyone,

So you may have seen all the twitter buzz on Monday Night about Plus North 2014 yes?

I'm so excited to be able to be part of the team this year and I can't wait to get stuck in and have a hand in organising an amazing event for you all.

Along with Toni, Kim and Gemma our aim is to bring you an amazing Plus Size Event with heaps of Fashion, Trends, Beauty, Hair and More.....

I hope you are as excited as we all are.

If you have any thought or ideas on what you would like to see this year then drop us a tweet on the Plus North Twitter:  @PlusNorth

This years event is going to held in LEEDS and will be on Saturday 30th August and the venue will be Baracoa Luxebar

SAVE THE DATE GUYS!!!!

I did a little announcement video on my YT Channel that you can view HERE.

We hope you can all make it....... only 28 weeks to gooooooooo 

Love

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements