My Favourite Perfumes

Monday, February 24, 2014



Hey Everyone,

Happy Monday. Hope you're all well?

So today I want to tell you about my latest video.
You don't have to be Miss Marple to work out what its about.

The video is probably about 10 Min's long as I'm a bit of a perfume junkie so grab yourself a 
cuppa and click on the link HERE to view the video.

What I will tell you however, is my favourite perfume at the moment is this:



Chanel - Chance

I never really liked ANY Chanel perfumes but I stumbled across this in Boots a few months 
before Christmas last year 
and OHMERGAAD I fell in love.

I am absolutely crap at describing scents, I would
be utterly useless if I worked on the perfume counter at Debenhams.

What I will say though is it a quite a heavy scent, almost floral like but not too much and in my nostrils 
its oozes class and sophistication - well c'mon its Chanel. 

And as for the bottle its simple and classic. Just beautiful.


You can purchase this from Boots and most Department Stores

What are your favourite perfumes?

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements