It must be LOVE LOVE LOVE......

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Hey Everyone,

How are we today? Singing along to the title were we... I don't blame you... great song. 

Let me also introduce you to a great dress from Fashion World

I can't remember where I spied this first, I think maybe a link to a competion on Twitter and I just went.... wooooah I NEED that dress....

After perusing the Fashion World website I found it and in it went in my shopping basket and it was mine... I tell you all miiiiiiine

With Valentines Day coming up it is the perfect lovey dovey dress and its also a swing dress I do love a good swing dress.



The fabric is polyester and I made sure I sized up and I'm glad I did as although swing dresses can be generous, that particular fabric I know just clings to me so sizing up is best I say.

I wore this with my New Look leggings and my wide fit ankle boots from Simply Be that I got in the sale at their store but you can purchase them HERE


I think that this dress is going to be almost as popular as the ASOS Curve animal print dress from last year as I know so many people have bought this dress recently including my gorgeous friend Toni,




We decided to do a joint blog post on this dress today seeing as both love the dress why not share the love with all of you.

You can find Toni's blog HERE, go and check out here review of this dress today too.

Whether you want to celebrate valentines day in this dress, or you just love cutesy love heart print this dress is a must!!



Till next time

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that dress, I got a heart print dress from Matalan, but the hearts are small. I love the bigger heart print :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this dress so much! I'm a litter bit jealous! <3 for £35 its a steal!

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this dress, really hate that I've missed it :-(
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements