February Wardrobe Favourites

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hey Everyone,

I thought I would start a new feature over on my Blog and You Tube every month letting you into my wardrobe and showing you all my monthly favourites.

This month I have mostly be loving... you guessed it swing dresses - I am so obsessed with them I am actually wondering if there is some kind of Swing Dress Anonymous I should start to attend.

So here are a few of the outfits that I have been absolutely loving this month...











You can check out my February Wardrobe Favourites Video over on my You Tube Channel HERE

What have your wardrobe favourites been this month?

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love all of these! I don't the pink one would suit me, think I'm the wrong shape. It looks gorgeous on you. The swing dresses are a love of mine atm too. Skater dresses as well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicky, I thought the same as you about the pink one as people think its quite boxy, but when I tried it on I fell in love :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink dress is so beautiful and looks lovely on you. And I've wanted that heart print one for ages too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such brilliant taste! Loving the biker jacket.

    http://www.cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely ,love the dresses ,l was beginning to think there was no plus size bloggers

    http://bettycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements