Favourite Pieces from Taking Shape SS14 Collection

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hey Everyone,

OK so let me guess, you're all about the raincoats and wellies at the moment. I don't blame you to be honest, its been pretty hellish in my neck of the woods with all the rain. I hope everyone is managing to stay safe?

Let me bring a pop of colour and bit of cheer into your life today by showing you a few of my favourite pieces from the SS14 range from Taking Shape.

It's all about the colour burst this season!!!


                              
              RYDELL TUNIC








If you haven't heard of Taking Shape, where have you been? 

They launched in the UK last year and I was lucky enough to be sent a few items last year to review which I loved you can find the post HERE

With over 28 years experience in Australia and New Zealand and it is growing day by day with new stores opening all over the UK. 
In fact I can't wait to visit their Bristol Store soon to have a STYLE SESSION I'm excited.


Why not check out the TAKING SHAPE website. 
What are your favourite pieces?

Love

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Elm Dress is gorgeous! I saw it in the market place at the plus size fashion weekend in london! The Ladies there are so friendly!

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements