Claire Richards SS14 Maxi Print Dress Review*

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Hey Everyone,

Yay.... guess what..... its nearly spring..... honestly!! Promise!! 

Ok the weather may be rubbish outside but let me bring some Spring/Summer cheer into your lives today.... Cast your minds into the future.... imagine its a warm day.... and you're off for a picnic.... or better still you're on your holidays and about to embark on a lovely walk along the beach.... what will you be wearing??.....
Well let me show you what I'll be wearing.....



When the lovely guys at Fashion World asked me to review a couple of items from the new Claire Richards SS14 range I said YES PLEASE!!
It's no lie that I adore 'Claire from Steps' and was excited to see what was in store for SS14 range
as I loved her AW13 collection.


The dress is very lightweight and feels super comfy on.
The sizing I find quite generous, I think mainly due to the elasticated back and I could of easily sized down.


You can most certainly dress this up or down with heels or wedges or even cowboy boots, a fringe bag or clutch bag, the dress is that diverse.


I will be wearing my dress to a Christening I am attending in April in GREECE - Perfect colours with the blue and white :D


To get a more 3D look of this dress then check out my You Tube Video HERE.

Don't forget to check out THIS DRESS along with the entire Claire Richards SS14 range over on the FASHION WORLD Website.


Keep your eyes peeled for my second review from this range later in the week.

Love

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements