Cinema Date Night Outfit

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hey Everyone,

Just a very quick post to show you what I wore the other day when we decided to go out on a
'Date Night' it happens like once or twice a month and as it was valentines weekend we
decided to go to the Cinema to watch Cuban Fury - the film was a bit meh, but thats another story.

Here's what I wore on the night:


Floral Swing Dress: SIMPLY BE
Biker Jacket: SIMPLY BE
Leggings: NEW LOOK
Boots: SIMPLY BE
Bag: FASHION WORLD (on sale no longer available)





I got this dress last month when I went to the Simply Be store at Liverpool 1, I had been eyeing it up for ages and when
Jane from Northern Beauty Blogs tweeted me to say she thought I would love it she was right, she has bought this dress too and I can't wait to see a post on it (hint hint Jane!!! lol) 
I just love the biker jacket, swing dress combo it makes it a bit more edgy I think

You can shop what I wore if you click on the links above.

I also did a little Get Ready With Me Video (GRWM) over on My YT if you would like to check that out the link is HERE

Love

Em xxxx



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so happy with my dress, it's just perfect. The perfect dress for a perfect occasion, I can't wait to use it. Many thanks to the designer. I will be looking really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements