Simply Be Petite Range Review*

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Hey Everyone,

Being 5ft 4inches.... sometimes 5inches depending on the choice of shoe heehee,  I'm kinda classed as a shortie, my brother affectionately calls me stumps, he is nearly 6ft.... how come I got the short genes??.... Anyways that aside I actually don't mind being short, the only time it hinders me is when I want to get things from the top shelf of the cupboard or if I want to go on any rides at theme parks (which is never gonna happen by the way, I'm scared of them)

Last year I discovered that Simply Be do a Petite and Tall Range in some of their items and I squealed in delight in the summer when I finally managed to get myself an actual Maxi Dress, some of you may remember this .... if not the post is HERE.

Soooo, anyways the lovely guys at Simply Be asked if I would like to do a joint post with a fellow blogger of my choice, stipulation they have to be tall...... not a problem..... cue my tall Blogger Twinnie Kim from Call Me Kim

We have such similar tastes in clothing and when choosing we both immediately loved this little combo of





The dress length is a great length for me and the sizing was perfect and it has a tie waist at the back if it was too loose you could just zinch it in that extra bit with that.
As for the print, it is so cute with the little white dogs with red collars just like my little own poochy. The fabric is a light cotton and nice to layer up in winter and I also expect to get a lot of wear out of it in the summer too and it has pockets I do love a good pocket in a skater dress. 








As for the blazer, I love it. The cut is just perfect and so versatile that I can use it for a smart interview, team it with some jeans for a casual chic look or as I have styled it looking fab with a dress and knee high boots.

 
 
 
Shop the Look:
 
Simply Be Dog Print Skater  Dress - HERE
Simply Be Blazer - HERE
Simply Be Extra Wide Boots - HERE
Tote Bag - BHS Sale
Leggings: New Look

Check out my OOTD on my You Tube Channel HERE
 Check out the TALL review of this outfit on Kim's Page HERE
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love this outfit, so tempted to try it, just worry about the boobage fitting in it ha x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you don't need to worry about that. Its very giving in the boobage dept :) x

      Delete
  2. What's not to love, skater dress and doggies, I love it! x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements