Blog Less.... Vlog More

Monday, January 06, 2014

 
 
 
Hello Everyone,
 
Sooo some of you may have seen on my instagram that I plan to blog less and concentrate more on my You Tube Channel.
 
Its not because I don't love my blog anymore (gives my computer a big hug) ... its just lately I have found that I enjoy interacting more using the genre of video than more than writing.
 
I often get stuck when I'm writing and then worry about the content not being good enough, the pictures being terrible... yadda yadda... with vlogging I can just say how I feel .... show you what I want to show you on the screen and then jazz it all up with music. Plus I love editing, its like my favourite thing to do... to watch a project come together on the screen.
 
I'm not hanging up my hat with the blog at all....far from it.
This blog is a whole year old now - wow!!
 (Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuuuu) and I just adore the amazing friends and experiences this past year has given me, it was the best thing I ever did set up this blog.
 
  I still plan to create the odd post here and there in fact I have one scheduled for tomorrow
(quick plug there lol) so keep your eyes peeled, and I will most probably use this space as a place to promote new videos too.
 
I guess I just wanted to basically explain where I have been and why my posts have been lacking of late.
 
I hope you still continue to read the adhoc posts that I will write here and there and enjoy following me on my You Tube journey.
 
If you haven't already seen my You Tube Channel then you can find it HERE I'd love for you to subscribe.
 
Anyways, till next time.... well... tomorrow actually ;)
 
Take Care
 
Love Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements