Bleach London - Awkward Peach

Sunday, January 26, 2014


Hey Everyone,

So yesterday I thought I would be a bit wacky and try to ombré the ends of my hair a peach colour. 

I bought the two colours above from Boots just after Christmas and vowed I would be more creative with my hair. 

I figured that seeing as the ends of my hair were already blonde it would kinda work. 

Turns out they need to be a lot blonder.

Below is the end result. Not quite as peach as I wanted and it seems it now matches my entire hair colour. 
So weird.

Anyways, I tried that's the main thing. 

I vlogged the process and you can find the link to my video below

Next week I'm going to try the pink one. I'll keep you posted....

Love
Em xxxx

You can purchase the Bleach London wash in dyes from Boots and they're £5.00 each.
They last 2-10 washes. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements