Learning to Love My Jeans Again

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Jeans...... Love Them or Hate Them?


I used to love them, I used to live in them and then I discovered leggings and 
a whole world of comfort and my jeans steadily made their way to the back of the wardrobe.



As the colder months have set in I've been wanting that bit of extra warmth around 
my legs and so I bit the bullet and revived and dusted of the dreaded JEANS...


I'm surprised they actually still fit me. Pleasantly surprised.


We went Christmas Shopping in Weymouth the other day and I couldn't not take a 
couple of snaps of me in JEANS.... its been a good year or so since I wore these!!!



What I'm wearing:

JEANS: Hula from New Look
Blouse: M&S
Parka Jacket: Simply Be (this season)
Necklace/Locket: New Look


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely photos , you look very sweet !

    www.gloria-agostina.com/de

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements