Happy Christmas Jumper Day!!!!!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hey!!!!

Happy Christmas Jumper Day Everyone!!!*

Remember when Christmas Jumpers were something your nan would knit for you and you would HAVE to wear it every year on Christmas Day and grimace in it whilst eating your turkey.

Well no more, over the years it has become more and more trendy to own a Christmas Jumper,
the garish the better in some cases.

I've wanted a quirky Christmas Jumper for ages but always struggle to get one as when I finally get to the high street the larger sizes always sell out first..... Simply Be to the rescue, they have a lovely selection of Festive Jumpers that you can find HERE.

I opted to get the 'KISS ME'  jumper as I thought it was cute and quirky.



I couldn't wear this jumper and not get a Christmas Kiss from my Mr Chris


Love Him!!! 



Remember to wear your Christmas Jumper with pride this year to support Save The Children.

Text WOOLLY to 70050 to donate just £1

Happy Christmas Jumper Day Everyone!! 

Love

Mrs M xxx



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. In the festive season if anyone would get this kind of beautiful design then he/she would really get appreciation from other people. Christmas is an occasion where christmas jumpers are available in the market in different varieties and designs. Girl in the pic looking stunning in christmas jumper and cap. Now i would be rushing to get my Christmas Jumper size.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements