FASHION FRIDAY | FLORAL & SPARKLE*

Friday, December 06, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Guess what!!! I'm wearing floral print... shock horror!!!

Today I want to show you this little ensemble of floral and sparkle.

This gorgeous floral printed doll dress is from Simply Be and I adore the dark floral print. 
It just has that wintry feeling about it and can be dressed up or down.




I have chosen to wear it with this fabulous long fluffy cardigan that has a hint of shimmer and sparkle about it. 
This is also from Simply Be.

My perfect cosy look ideal for a walk in the local fields.







I just adore this look and will be wearing it again and again throughout the winter months. 
I may even wear this look on Christmas Day with a pair of sparkly earrings, tights and heels.




Create The Look:

Floral Printed Doll Dress: Find it HERE
Long Fluffy Knitted Cardigan: Find it HERE

Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really love the dress. You just can't beat a good floral print and it would look great on Christmas day x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements