Oh.. My.. Gok

Friday, November 01, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Wednesday night I was invited to an event hosted by Simply Be at The Covent Garden Hotel in London.
It was to launch the new shape wear collection from the Gok Wan range for Simply Be.

Cue a room full of Gorgeous Plus Size Bloggers, plenty of cocktails and the cutest selection of food on hand circulating the room at all times.
 
The event started at 7pm and I met up with the lovely Beka my event partner in crime outside and also got to meet the also very lovely Nicole and her friend Jordan.
 
We were treated to Mojitos and Cosmo's and to peruse the shape wear range before the guest of honour
Gok arrived.
 

Everyone was so excited when he arrived and he was a true gent and really took the time to go round and talk to people. A truly lovely guy.
 

His new shape wear range is fabulous with the main focus on dogtooth patterning
I fell in love with this little number.

  
and Beka fell in love with this one:


There is something for everyone, bold colours, plain designs, pull me in pants, banger boosters, curve controllers. 
The range caters for all tastes.
 
 I have learnt that as much as going to events is great for the brands it is also all about meeting and catching up with other bloggers, I recognised so many faces from Plus North and it was great to catch up with the likes of Beka, Becky, Megan, Rosie, Betty, Callie, Nikki, and Danielle but it was also amazing to meet LauraNicole and her friend Jordan, Leah and George.
 
There were so many others there that I didn't get the chance to chat to unfortunately but I'm hoping I get to catch up with them all again tomorrow at Plus London


Nicole & Me

Rivkie, Rosie & Becky

Beka, Rosie, Megan & Me

Me & Beka
 

Me and Lovely Laura - pic courtesy of Laura
 
All in all it was a brilliant evening, unfortunately I had to leave early due to travelling back all the way to Dorset which was a shame as some of the later pics I saw looked like a right scream!!!
 
Thank you Simply Be for organising a lovely event and thank you Gok for your fabulous range and for being an absolute gent.
 
 
You can find Goks' range for Simply be HERE, go on treat yourself ;) or get someone else to treat you for Christmas ;)
Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Glad you had such a good time, I was so jealous!! Think more so for meeting all the other bloggers I have been dying to meet :)

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements