Claire Richards Maxi PU Trim Coat*

Tuesday, November 19, 2013



A little while ago now the lovely guys at Fashion World asked if I would like to review this gorgeous Maxi PU Trim Coat from the Claire Richards Range, of course I said yes I love her range and cant wait for the SS14 collection already.
 
Its only now that I am actually able to wear this fab coat.... how long did that heatwave last and the mild autumn?? I've been itching to wear this beauty for what seems like an age.... and taaaaa daaaaa its winter all of a sudden.... perfect.





At the weekend we decided to visit Sherborne Castle and walk around the grounds, and I decided to try out the coat.
 
It was perfect.... at first I was worried that the length would drown me, considering I'm a shorty bum bum, but no I found it actually streamlined me.
 
The cut was amazing and very flattering and it is made of soft feel wool and feels nice when you slip into it.



The detailing is reminiscent of a military jacket and the leather trim on the arms and pockets gives it that something extra.


This coat is perfect for the up coming winter days, to get wrapped up all warm and snuggly for those crisp winter walks.

 
I advise sizing up if you were to purchase, esp if you are thinking of wearing cardi's and jumpers underneath.



Check out this coat and the other selection of fab winter coats from Fashion World HERE 
 
I can def recommend it as a staple item for your smart winter wardrobe.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx




 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi everyone, my patois is weenie and i virtuous want to say that this is an excellent journal aggregation and i really saved it attending, would it be okay if i submitted posts to this diary most topics i initiate gripping?
    online dragon ballz games

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements