THIS MAN

Monday, October 21, 2013

Good Morning,
It's Monday its blimmin dreary and horrible outside and so to cheer myself up I have decided to write about my ray of sunshine

My MAN....My Chrisifer....


Not wanting to go too lovey dovey or make you wanna vom everywhere but, I can honestly and truly say
THIS MAN epitomises Happiness for me.....
He makes me laugh so hard I almost pee myself, he's understanding, he's loving, he's caring, he's never judges me or make me feel unworthy, he loves me FOR ME, and not for what I can or can't do or what I can or can't provide, he has been there on good and bad times and seen me through the worst of times and been my rock.
I also have to mention he makes the best roast dinners EVER.
 



We just 'get' each other and in a world where relationships can be ten a penny and divorces are the norm I just want to count my lucky stars that I found such a good egg.





We had a conversation the other day about life before each other and we both agreed that it is a blur.
I mean obviously we had a life before, its not like we wallowed around in the darkness of life until we found each other, but its just life didn't make sense until we found each other.







And so today I dedicate my post to my wonderful MAN, to coin a phrase from good old
Jerry Maguire 'You Complete Me'

Love You xxxx



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awwwwww that's so lovely! I'm pleased I had the pleasure of meeting Chris at Plus North and he is such a lovely fella!
    It's fab to see a couple as much in love as me and H are (vom)
    You and Chris make such a great team, and are there for each other. I loves ya both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww that's so lovely! I'm pleased I had the pleasure of meeting Chris at Plus North and he is such a lovely fella!
    It's fab to see a couple as much in love as me and H are (vom)
    You and Chris make such a great team, and are there for each other. I loves ya both xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww sweet, I feel the same about my man

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What a lovely post!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements