My Month in Pictures - September

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
Time for my monthly round up in pictures....
 
Wow where do I begin??, what a month... soooo many pictures I could have put up, but here are just a select few from my month.



This Month I:

* Created some cool wallpaper art
* Helped Out at Plus North with Mr M
* Met the gorgeous Zoe from MammafulZo who is now my new surrogate mummy
* Also met the stunning Linda from LoveforBeauty - wow she is stunning
* Modelled in the Catwalk Show for Simply Be at Plus North
* Had my hair and make up done vintage style AMAZINGLY for the Evening Catwalk Show for Scarlett & Jo at Plus North
* Caught up with the boobalicious Kim from Call Me Kim (love her) who also modelled in the evening catwalk Show
* Strutted my stuff for Scarlett & Jo
* Had a Mini Travelodge Party with lots of other gorgeous PS Bloggers
* Went to visit the very lovely Khila from Miss Budget Beauty to film some Khila Talk Videos with her and also with the just as lovely Laura from LauraLovesBeauty you can view them over on Khila's vlog channel HERE
* Got a new Car
* Developed a horrible rash from my usual face cream Boooooo.
* Got a new camcorder to be more proactive on my You Tube Channel which you can find HERE

Busy Busy Busy....

October is set to equally as busy, plus I will be vlogging throughout so join me over on my channel for VLOGTOBER.

Have a fab October Everyone..... only 12 weeks till Chrimbo... woooooo

Love

Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes, that sounded like a busy month :) A lot of fun though I guess!
    Loving that hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's almost a month since we were at plus north :( but I had such an amazing day thanks to you :) and am so pleased to be your surrogate mummy :( lots of love <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements