Hot Hair - Lavish Pony Review*

Wednesday, October 23, 2013




Hey Everyone,
Time for me to review something that I thought would be way out my comfort zone.
A ponytail..... Yes that's right a ponytail.
I never EVER wear my hair up, I have just never liked it up, I always think my face looks horrible.
I've wanted to try a bun ring for the longest time but have always resisted buying one
because I know I will NEVER use it.

And so when the lovely people at Hot Hair asked if I'd like to try one of the ponytails from their range at first I was reluctant and advised them that I never wear my hair up, but if they were willing to send me a product that could make me change my mind then I would be willing to give it a try, and so they very kindly sent me the LAVISH PONY





The hairpiece is attached to a standard claw clip and so easy to pop in it literally just clips in over your normal hair.


It comes with instructions for washing and styling too which comes in handy.



BEFORE                                            AFTER



BEFORE                                                      AFTER




It definitely adds body and a certain va va voom to my hair and I can see me wearing this on a night out for sure.

 Hot Hair are in fact launching this new Lavish Ponytail along with 3x others


They are available online and also Selfridges in London & Birmingham 

What do you guys think? Should I wear my hair up more often? 
I'm tempted to start trying now I must say.

Love

Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love it and yes you should wear your hair up more often as it does suit you, for a clip on hair piece it looks really natural and matches the colour of your hair really well xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements