Fashion Friday (late) | Cosy in Knitwear with Jeffrey & Paula*

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hey Everyone,

I'm baaaaaack.... yep I went on a mini break, sorry about that but I'm back now back to my regular posts. 
Ok Ok this one is a day late but last night I was sooo shattered I forgot to publish so I'm publishing for you today. 
I know, I know enough of the excuses just get on with the post...lol

Soooo there's a wee bite in the air now isn't there...? Time to dust off the coats, hats and scarves and more importantly JUMPERS... time to get cosy in knitwear. 
Yesterday morning was chilly willy, well it is at 7am on a lonely train platform and I needed something extra cosy.

The lovely ladies at Simply Be very kindly sent me one of their Jeffrey and Paula jumpers to try and I adore it, the colour, the fit, the style its just bloomin gorgeous.


Teamed with a denim skirt,leggings, boots and a chunky necklace its the perfect combo for the colder months.

Necklace - Primark



Outfit:
Jumper: Jeffrey & Paula at Simply Be
Denim Skirt: George @ Asda
Leggings: Next
Boots: Clarks
Necklace: Primark

You can purchase this jumper at Simply Be HERE and its also in the sale now so grab a winter bargain while you can.


Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the jumper it looks so cosy and yes I agree the mornings are turning much colder now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jumper. Looks so great and the colour suits you fab. Love it. ♡

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements